Hubconsult is primarily interested in helping you make the most sensible choice for your business: “We run a company so you don’t have to!” is our favourite motto. So we help you optimise your business set-up.
However, you may be wondering, “how does this fit into my personal circumstances? – I need the bigger picture that goes beyond my business profits.” Having an integrated approach on both personal taxation and savings and investment issues helps you make wiser decisions for you and your family.
Here are just some issues to think about:
- Do you have adequate health insurance cover in the event of accident or illness of you or your family whether travelling or not?
- Location of your assets and where profits will “crystallise” on capital gains in the event of sale,
- Your liability to Inheritance Tax depending on residence and domicile
- Your pension – how much you would need depending on your assumption of when you expect to stop working
- If you were to stop working tomorrow, can you meet your needs?
- What if you have children or grandchildren: can you provide for their education and other security for them in the future?
- Do you have a saving plan in place with growth and/or yield objectives?
- Are you making the most of tax allowances and reliefs, which you are eligible for?
- Do you have a will? Is it up to date and reflect your wishes?
So we work with a range of tax advisors as well as Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) who have are specialist expatriate experience. This is simply an extra service to help your business serve the lifestyle you expect.
Which IFAs have you worked with who you would particulary recommend?
If you are an IFA too, please get in touch to tell us what you can offer.