Charity giving helps support important causes in different categories and countries. It is important for these beneficiaries to raise funds, and to minimise the transaction costs of doing so.
Many of these causes are global, or appeal to an audience in many countries.
One important consideration of crowdfunding sites is their commission rates.
Platform fees usually range from 4-5%, and when comparing crowdfunding websites, Fundly has the lowest fee of 4.9%. GoFundMe, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo all charge a 5% platform fee.
In addition to the platform fee, campaign creators will have to pay a processing fee which goes to the payment processor.
- Strong track record in the field of international development.
- Lower Commission Fee structure: It is keen to squeeze administrative costs in order to increase the benefits to ultimate beneficiaries for charitable causes. In common with our work on Grant Management of Pooled Funds, this can be reduced to 2.5%, half of the typical fees charged by other Crowd Funding sites.
- Great Features and Accountability, including a Xero Project Account to monitor your campaign
- Blog Platform to update your Campaign Viewers. A blog platform is integrated for your use.
- Featured Cause for Free Management: Each month we select one cause which will have access to our service for absolutely free. This is decided by a monthly Vote Poll to select a favourite campaign.
We would love to hear your testimonials of the causes you support and your experience of fund raising.