Lots of applications…
The great thing about simple and effective solutions is that they have so many applications.
As your “company in the cloud” (but which is very real, and registered in Hong Kong), it is most popular with members whose work is international. It’s good at least to have some continuity when you are on the move!
Here are some scenarios:
- consultant providing services internationally to different clients, invoicing for billable days – e.g an Australian working in Brazil for a Canadian company, then for a Danish company in Ecuador!
- recruiter, headhunter, recruiting internationally invoicing the client on a commission or retainer basis
- export-importer of textiles, machinery, electronics, raw materials or commodities contracting with supplier or purchaser
- online merchant on Amazon or Alibaba trading internationally
- offline business providing goods or services internationally
- individual(s) or company/group of companies in consortium interested to bid on projects together. This may include startups and SMEs.
- Grant Managers looking to manage their project fund or Trust Fund and reduce % management fees, while improving timeliness of financial reporting, thereby, thereby providing better value to all stakeholders and important development and charitable causes
- Hubconsult is also keen to identify and support those who are stateless, refugees, and those suffering in emergency situations. To that end, it is keen to explore options to work with NGOs, CSOs and international organisations to develop a free or subsidised tool to support livelihoods.
And here are some real life Hubconsult Members – see what they say for yourself: